Would you like to view this property?
It is our preference that you go directly to www.taylorproperty.com.au to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection. This will also enable us to inform you instantly of any changes, updates or cancellations to this inspection.
Offering an ideal location with huge potential and appeal, this original brick-veneer home is offered to the market for the first time in over 50 years and boasts a great position in a peaceful street backing onto the Robert Green Forrest. Here is your perfect opportunity to redevelop this prime piece of land or renovate the existing dwelling (Subject To Council Approval).
* 3 Bedrooms
* Spacious living area with slow-combustion fireplace
* Good sized eat-in kitchen leads to northerly balcony
* Family bathroom with separate WC
* Large single lock up garage
* Workshop & under house storage area
* 967.5m2 approx. site area
* Zoning: R2
* Short drive to The King's School, Tara Anglican School for Girls, Redeemer Baptist and James Ruse Selective
* Near Oatlands Golf Club, local shops & primary school, Carlingford Court and Parramatta CBD
* Land dimensions 21.43m/38.1m X 30.98m/39/75m
Council Rates $1,176 per annum (approx.)
Water rates $303.53 pq (approx.)
Auction on site, 16th July 2022 11:30am.
"All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries"
3 1 1