Would you like to view this property?
It is our preference that you go directly to www.taylorproperty.com.au to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection. This will also enable us to inform you instantly of any changes, updates or cancellations to this inspection.
Proudly located on the high side of the street & enjoying expansive district views, this commanding home on 508m2 in the popular Hunterford Estate provides a great opportunity to families seeking modern family living and convenience.
Recently renovated, this residence is now ready to welcome a new family who will enjoy the multiple living areas including formal lounge and dining, and a casual family area providing flexibility & space for the growing family.
Renovations include new, stylish hybrid timber floors, new carpet in all the bedrooms and freshly painted internally and externally.
* Oversized main bedroom upstairs with extensive district views, Juliet balcony, ensuite and walk-in robe
* Two other large bedrooms, both with built-in robes
* Guest bedroom downstairs with ensuite, built-in robe and access to a private paved courtyard
* Large family bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Sun drenched spacious lounge room with stunning district views and balcony
* Separate formal dining room opening to a paved courtyard
* Eat in gourmet kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher, large granite benchtop, plenty of storage and walk-in pantry
* Casual TV/family room off kitchen opening to the rear yard
* Ducted air conditioning
Other features include:
* Northerly aspected, private rear entertaining area
* Auto remote double garage with internal access and dual off street parking
* Internal access from garage
* Enjoy communal Hunterford Estate facilities including pool, tennis court, clubhouse
* 2 minutes drive to Oatlands Golf Club
* 3 minutes drive to Burnside Public School & Redeemer Baptist School
* 4 minutes drive to The King's School & Tara Anglican School for Girls
* 6 minutes drive to James Ruse Agricultural High School
* 220m to nearest bus stop
* 10 minutes drive to Parramatta CBD
"All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries"
4 3 2