Would you like to view this property?
It is our preference that you go directly to www.taylorproperty.com.au to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection. This will also enable us to inform you instantly of any changes, updates or cancellations to this inspection.
Showcasing an architectural design of its’ own, this contemporary two storey home is nestled in a blissful cul-de-sac on 797sqm and backs onto the exclusive Hunts Creek Reserve.
With its tranquil outlook, this spacious home offers an open floor plan flowing easily to a private, alfresco entertaining deck.
* Main bedroom is located downstairs with ensuite, built-in robe & access to courtyard
* 3 Bedrooms upstairs with BIRs, two with wall mounted air conditioners
* Timber staircase leads to the upstairs accommodation
* Large open plan living area with high ceilings, slow combustion fireplace & split system air con leading out to extensive entertaining deck
* Well appointed eat-in kitchen with loads of cupboards and plenty of bench space
* Renovated, modern main bathroom upstairs
* Rumpus/family room with split system air conditioner that opens onto the deck
* Study nook with leafy outlook
* Internal laundry with 3rd shower
* Double lock up garage with attic storage & foldaway stair access plus additional driveway parking
* Two additional attic storage areas above the home
* Outdoor spa with secure, compliant cover
* Workshop and storage area under the house
The property is located around the corner from Carlingford West Primary School and is located in the catchment area for Cumberland High School.
Private schools nearby include The Kings School, Tara School for Girls and Redeemer Baptist plus the Kingsdene local shopping centre is only a short drive away.
If you are looking for a truly magical, private and tranquil home in a most desirable area, do not miss this unique opportunity to secure your own piece of paradise.
"All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries"